The Mystery of Lenin's Watch.
Five more Sherlock tales from the author of Sherlock's Missing Files offer an interesting insight into the mind of the world’s first consulting detective.
1. The Mystery of Lenin's Pocket Watch. Holmes and Watson travel to Paris to solve a baffling puzzle.
2. A Sherlock Holmes Fairy Tale. Lighthearted tale of St George and the Dragon.
3. Sherlock and the Stones. Discover how Sherlock communes with his inner self.
4. The Bowden House Affair. Did the butler really do it? Watson is certain of it, but Holmes is not so sure.
5. The Sinister Man. When Lord Wasptop turns up unexpectedly dead, Holmes must uncover exactly what happens at the place which no-one can visit.
Over 10,000 Words. For that long lunch hour.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #89275 in eBooks
- Published on: 2011-12-07
- Released on: 2011-12-07
- Format: Kindle eBook
- Number of items: 1
Description : Price: $0.99 Product Description The Mystery of Lenin's Watch. Five more Sherlock tales from the author of Sherlock's M...