Black Friday Sale Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) Cyber Monday Deals

Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver)


Are you looking for Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday Deals on Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) and more? You are in the right place here to find LOWEST PRICES on Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver), compare prices with our shopping site list so that you can find LOWEST PRICE on Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) . Yes, of course, you also can read more customer reviews on the product to see how they satisfied after use it that helps you making a decision easily. FREE with Super Saver Shipping + DON'T MISS SPECIAL OFFERS!.














Bestsellers Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver)











Available on cheap price for : $549.99 $495.11


You Save: .The Current price of 2011-10-18 Check for Update Price

Save more on Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver).Smart deals and top shopping.See Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) now. Best Price Guarantee! 2011 Deal!.

The Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) It's feature 32GB Solid State Drive.Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit.10.1? HD Multi-Touch LED-backlit TFT LCD Display, ATI Radeon? HD 6250 Graphics.AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50.2GB DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory. The sleek and stylish Acer Iconia Tab W500 delivers the mobility of a Tablet combined with the productiveness of a workstation, making it the proper software for residence or on-the-go. The hybrid design supplys the perfect of each worlds: the benefit of HD multi-touch Tablet portability, and the whole productivity of an ordinary Notebook by means of a dockable keyboard..


Read More>>





Available from 21 Store :

Store Rating Prices
 ANTOnline   4.7
  $495.11
 Everything New   4.9
  $495.11
 onSale   3.4
  $498.99
See more Price + Shipping Available on 21 store




We are Guest offers Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver). Smart deals and the best selection, We make your buying choice easy – Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) (Best Price Guarantee!)



The Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) Description


Acer Iconia W500-BZ467 Tablet comes with these high stage Specs: AMD C-Series Processor C-50, Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit), 10.1" HD WXGA LED-backlit Multi-touch Screen, AMD A50M Fusion Chipset, ATI Radeon HD 6250 Graphics, 2048MB DDR3 Memory, 32GB Solid State Drive, 2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, Dual 1.3MP Webcams, 2 - USB 2.0 Ports, HDMI, 3-cell Li-Polymer Battery (3260 mAh), Up to 6-hours Battery Life for Internet Browsing, Up to 4 Hours for HD Video Playback, Dockable Keyboard, 10/100 Ethernet (on Keyboard Dock), Microsoft Office Starter 2010, 2.14 lbs. | 0.


  • 32GB Solid State Drive
  • Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit
  • 10.1? HD Multi-Touch LED-backlit TFT LCD Display, ATI Radeon? HD 6250 Graphics
  • AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50
  • 2GB DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory











four.3 Out Of 5 Stars (120 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) (Personal Computers) Before you learn my evaluate, I'd like to show that you have to be see Acer pictures on Amazon that make it look like totally different machines with different costs. They are often not. There are two models to be had the W500 (this variation) has Windows home top class and W500P, has windows skilled. Now on to my evaluation of the W500:



Received my Acer Iconia 32gb windows 7 W500 Tablet/ netbook from Amazon the day sooner than today and immediately I unwrapped and fired it up installed in the keyboard. After beginning, I removed Adobe reader 9.1, Acer games, Ebay world, Skype4.1, and reloaded Skype 5.3, added Firefox with the grab and drag add on for easy tablet use, brought sumatra pdf (takes no space in comparison with adobe9.1, dispose ofd reside very importants and extra. My previous pc was a Asus T91mt pill/netbook, instantly I now noticed the following about this Acer, display is way brighter and more targeted, audio is louder particularly on earphones, put in my 32gb SD card from my old pc with all my information and I could simply transfer to quite quite a few folders on the laptop. I adjusted the stick mouse and found it easy to function. (But I am a old IBM person so you may simply also want to use a USB mouse while within the keyboard mount) I have learn reviews that the monitor is prime heavy and may fall out of the keyboard. Not so.
Reviews for Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) (Personal Computers) I have had this tablet since it used to be released two weeks ago. The look and feel of the unit is superb. The contact monitor could be very responsive and HD movies look nice on it. You get 2 gigs of device mem and 32gig SSD. Of path you get a full operation system in win 7. Web surfing isn't any drawback the one website online I have had a problem with is the Apple film trailer web page. I am now not positive if it is the unit or the exact fact I am the use of Explorer 9.



Wifi connections labored great and the keyboard add on is really easy to use but be warned which you may need to not apply it to your lap except you would presumably have a laptop tray or flat onerous floor to place it on then to your lap. When put together the tablet phase is a bit high heavy. I have used it to watch Unbox video and did some netflix streaming. Installed place of job, Itunes and a PC stragey game all labored with out a problem.



The unhealthy:: I want I may say all is superb with the unit however sorry to assert the biggest factor that's hanging the unit again from 5 big names is that it only has a 32gig SSD. And out of the box the user has just 17gigs of that to use. Believe me that isn't quite a few house thses days. My Itunes collection took up over 10gigs and including place of job on prime of that was truly killing the SSD. I did try to find and put off the bloatware stuff but discovered little or no of it. I didn't see away to open the case and replace the SSD with a huger one. The other dangerous spot is the cameras recording video on the rear set up cam is simply no longer that fab I discovered dropped bodys and jerkness within the video. Also each cams are 1.3meg I think the rear will have to be at 5mp.



New to the unit is an APU no longer a CPU. What the APU is a blended CPU and GPU. On the APU is a 256meg pix card and I have to claim it performed very smartly. The battery existence from my use was once displaying about what most overviews say 5 to six hours. The display can deal with at lest 5 touch points which I tested. Not sure if it handle 10 it is exhausting to get 10 fingers on the screen at one time.



Portablity isn't any downside I even have a small case that I elevate the unit with keyboard and my ipad all in the identical case.



Over all I enjoy the usage of the unit that value much less then some Honeycomb pills and the delivered keyboard made me like this unit over the 16gig Asus Transformer. There is room for development and I hope a patch to repair the cam.






Lowest Price Guaranteed !!! Buy Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) today before price up with our trust deals store!!! To be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Don’t spend your time more than you have to! We have already done research for you. Buy the Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) with us to get LOWEST PRICES and BEST BUY on the product you are looking for. NOW!!!







Title : Black Friday Sale Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) Cyber Monday Deals
Description : Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) Are you looking for Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday Deals on Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ...

0 Response to "Black Friday Sale Acer Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 10.1-Inch Tablet (Silver) Cyber Monday Deals"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.