List Price : $27.99
Price : $6.00 & This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Product Description
James Bond and Jason Bourne have just been topped! A battle for the world is set into unstoppable motion and Hays Baker is the only one who can save it.
Hays Baker and his wife Lizbeth possess super-human strength, extraordinary intelligence, stunning looks, a sex life to die for, and two beautiful children. Of course they do--they're Elites, endowed at birth with the very best that the world can offer. The only problem in their perfect world: humans and their toys! The one with the most toys--dies
The top operative for the Agency of Change, Hays has just won the fiercest battle of his career. He has been praised by the President, and is a national hero. But before he can savor his triumph, he receives an unbelievable shock that overturns everything he thought was true. Suddenly Hays is on the other side of the gun, forced to leave his perfect family and fight for his life.
Now a hunted fugitive, Hays is thrown into a life he never dreamed possible--fighting to save humans everywhere from extinction. He enlists all of his training to uncover the truth that will save millions of lives--maybe even his own. James Patterson's Toys is a thriller on a hyper plane--with a hero who rivals both James Bond and Jason Bourne.
- 2011 - Little Brown Books - #1 Bestselling Author
- TOYS - By James Patterson with Neil McMahon
- First Edition - Dust Jacket
- #1 Bestselling Author - America's Best Loved & Prolific Writers
- New - Mint - Collectible
Toys
Toys Reviews
| 157 of 161 people found the following review helpful: By Avid Reader "Avid reader 77" (Maryland) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Toys - Free Preview: The First 21 Chapters (Kindle Edition) I just finished Tick Tock and really enjoyed it and was excited about reading his newest book, Toys. I saw that the fist 21 chapters were free and decided that even though I knew I would wind up buying the book, I may as well start reading for free. The book really grabbed me in the first few pages, it went downhill very quickly. I was not able to relate to the main characters in any way, where is the character development? His fist twist wasn't a surprise at all and the main character was so two dimensional that I found that I didn't actually care what came next. Great idea/concept and so disappointing because he could have done so much more with this story line! I might be willing to keep reading in the hope that the book would get better if it was free, there is no way I would pay $14.99 for this book. Do yourself a favor and get the free 21 chapters first. 91 of 94 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Toys (Kindle Edition) I am most dissappointed in Patterson and this book. Maybe he needs to think about what he publishes for adults and what has appealed to his followers the most. I hate this book - half way through it I feel like finishing it would be a punishment. I expected the same quality and got fooled. It is annoying, the characters are stilted and lack personality - even the human ones. Next time I will get the previews before i buy! 124 of 137 people found the following review helpful: By Reacher Creature (Rochester) - See all my reviews This review is from: Toys (Hardcover) First off, let me say that Patterson has lost it. I keep reading his books, thinking, "this has to be better than his last." Honestly, this is hands down, his worse book, and he has some stinkers out there. This book takes place in the future, where the Elites pretty much rule the world. If you're a human, then you're considered worse than trash. You're the scum of the Earth. Hays and Lizbeth are Elites, and everything is perfect for them. Perfect marriage, perfect jobs, perfect friends, perfect kids, ect. Then one day Hays receives a shock that turns his world upside down. He went from National Hero, to the most wanted man on the planet. This book has so many flaws to it. First off, it's so predictable. I had the entire book figured out within the first 30 pages. There was nothing to keep me glued to the page, no plot twists or anything exciting. As I said, I had the entire book figured out. I had to struggle to finish it... Read more |
› See all 187 customer reviews...

0 Response to "Best Buy Toys Review"
Post a Comment