Buying Touchpad Tablet RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad Compare Prices

Thank you for visiting our Wep sites Lowest Price RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad sell to the buyer free shipping.We hope that when you purchase from us. You will receive a good quality product and impressive if you are looking for RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad



Listprice $220.99
Lowest Price : $58.57

You Save : Compare Prices With Sellers
Available From 5 Sellers
Click to Check Update Prices Please.
RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad
>>>> Only $58.57 Best Buy RAM POD I, universal No-Drill� vehicle mount, for the Apple iPad. The base of the mount clamps to your seat rail without any drilling necessary. Connected to the base is a 18" rigid flexible rod that can be bent to position your device to it's optimum viewing location. The RAM POD I will hold everything you need safely and securely.



  • This mount is designed to hold the following devices:

  • Apple iPad Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB and 64GB

  • Apple iPad Wi-Fi + 3G 16GB, 32GB and 64GB

  • Material: High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum

  • Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size





  • RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad Deals You buy it immediately here. We hope that you are happy with RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad . We guarantee quality RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad
    Title : Buying Touchpad Tablet RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad Compare Prices
    Description : Thank you for visiting our Wep sites Lowest Price RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad sell to the buyer fre...

    0 Response to "Buying Touchpad Tablet RAM-B-316-1-AP8: RAM POD I Universal No-Drill Vehicle Mount for iPad Compare Prices"

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.