Black Friday Sale ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) Cyber Monday Deals

ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black)


Are you looking for Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday Deals on ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) and more? You are in the right place here to find LOWEST PRICES on ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black), compare prices with our shopping site list so that you can find LOWEST PRICE on ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) . Yes, of course, you also can read more customer reviews on the product to see how they satisfied after use it that helps you making a decision easily. FREE with Super Saver Shipping + DON'T MISS SPECIAL OFFERS!.















Bestsellers for ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black)











Available on lowprice for : $679.99 $524.22


You Save: .The Current price of 2011-09-21 Check for Update Price

ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black).See our great selection .Top Shop on ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) now. Limit time Deal!.

The ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) It's feature 15.6-Inch HD (1366x768) LED Display; zero.3M Webcam; 3x USB 2.0.1 Year Standard Warranty and 1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty Included.Intel Core i5-2410M (2.3GHz with Turbo Boost); 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, 2 SODIMM Sockets, as much as 8GB.640GB Hard Drive; SuperMulti Optical Drive; 802.11 b/g/n.Windows Home Premium 64-bit Operating System; Intel GMA HD. Not Just another Pretty Face Smart, Reliable & Efficient Powered via the 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2410M processor with Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology, the A53E-XA2 simply handles multitasking and entertainment on its sensible 15.6" LED-backlit HD display. HDMI prepared, tremendoussize your high-definition media to an HDTV for 1080p visibles and eight channel surround sound support. The A53E-XA2 can also be engineered with ASUS IceCool expertise with hairline brushed aluminum to care for a low temperature on the keyboard and palm relaxation house for at ease computing even after the longest periods. Key Features 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2410M processor with Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology for smart multitasking that mechanically experiences what you are doing and improves efficiency (Learn more) ASUS Power4Gear optimizes device efficiency for elevated performance and battery life (Learn more) IceCool Technology makes use of tremendousior component engineering blended with the aluminum surface, maintains palm rest and typing surfaces cool ASUS Palm-Proof Technology prevents unintentional enter through intelligently distinguishing between palm and finger contact (Learn more) Altec Lansing audio system more advantageous with SRS Premium Sound produce crisp, clear audio copy Learn More Reliable Multitasking Performance View better Powered by using the 2nd era Intel Core i5-2410M processor with Intel Turbo Boost 2..


Read More>>





Available from 12 Store :

Store Rating Prices
 Forrest-Electronics   4.8
  $504.97
 LAVATRON   4.9
  $504.98
 AAABuy   4.8
  $504.99
See more Price + Shipping Available on 12 store




We are Guest offers ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black). Smart deals and the best selection, We make your buying choice easy – ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) (Best Price Guarantee!)



The ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) Description


15.6" HD (1366x768) LED/i5-2410M Dual Core (2.3GHz)/4GB DDR3 RAM/Intel GMA HD/640GB HDD/SuperMulti ODD/Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)/802.11BGN/0.3M Pixel/6 Cell battery/3 USB 2.


  • 15.6-Inch HD (1366x768) LED Display; 0.3M Webcam; 3x USB 2.0
  • 1 Year Standard Warranty and 1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty Included
  • Intel Core i5-2410M (2.3GHz with Turbo Boost); 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, 2 SODIMM Sockets, up to 8GB
  • 640GB Hard Drive; SuperMulti Optical Drive; 802.11 b/g/n
  • Windows Home Premium 64-bit Operating System; Intel GMA HD











three.4 Out Of 5 Stars (11 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers) I have no idea why there are this type of lot of dangerous evaluates about this computer.I not too lengthy ago sold this laptop and I am more than pleased with this product. ASUS used to make motherboards, they know what they are doing!! I even have owned SONY VIAO, Toshiba, HP, and others and I am neatly acquainted with good computers and dangerous computers. I am very happy with this pc. The i5 processor has been in a position to deal with my each need, it additionally has a turbo processor which has helped immensely.



I commute quite a bit (usually get about 6hrs, which is rather a lot for a reveal this big) and the battery life is great. The way to have the laptop running on high performance or battery saving, I think that's nice relying on what you are doing. The monitor measurement is excellent. I used to ben't to ok with the keyboard at first, but after every week I was once.



The handiest thing I can truly whinge about with this computer is the digicam. The video high quality is medium, which is no longer what I anticipated of ASUS. Not an issue alternatively should you don't use it an excessive quantity of. If it's a problem which you can buy a just right one on the web from $40. Overall I am more than happy with this pc, rather than the digital got herera I have no issues. I will replace if there's the rest fallacious with it.
Reviews for ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers) Sorry for the size, but I feel consumers should know... I own two Dell computers, a Toshiba laptop, and an Asus gaming laptop. I feel that I am very ample with technical data and I deal with most of my support considerations in my opinion (i.e. hardware enhancements, restores, as neatly as device considerations). I researched computers and laptops extensivelly earlier than I made any purchases. I recently needed to buy a computer for a commencement gift for my son. I wanted to get him a good pc for college, which might deal with all his classwork and likewise present some entertainment. I discovered a massive number of assessments on pcs, and two of probably the most relaible sources listed Asus and Toshiba as primes in reliability. This does now not suprise me. I love my Asus gaming laptop. My Toshiba computer had considerations when I tried to make use of the recovery disk to take it back to its factory state. Toshiba's customer support was once useless and I in reality really feel that they had been running a rip-off to get me to carrier the laptop through them. I used to be now not happy with them, thankfully I could restore it myself (Clean install of working system as a outcome of their restoration disc, the person who got here with it, and the two I needed to purchase instantly from them, had been corrupt and would no longer install). This conveys me back to Asus. Who is Asus, but the manufacturer of top hardware for different firms. They are the producers of motherboards and such for firms like Dell and HP. When you buy a Dell or HP, you are in all probability buying an Asus product. Therefore, why now not simply purchase the Asus instead. Take a good have a look at their guarantee... not unhealthy, is it? I can't comment on their custumer service, as a consequence of I even have by no means had to contact them. From other sources I hear that they've one of the most best improve products and providers in the United States. Moving alongside, this takes me to this Asus variation. I struggled with my determination to buy this edition due to the rankings. I at all times take differents private expertises into consideration. However, on this case I determined to practice my own intuitions and put out of your mind what others said. After searching excessive and low, this used to be an excellent price for a laptop with these specs, and from a manufacturer who I even have stable faith in. I offered it. I took the time to set it up correctly... which if you have ever accomplished this, it is now not a plug and play process.
Reviews for ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers) I have learn others issues with this pc and have considered none of such with my machine. The handiest thing hasslesome to me is that the price of computers drop so much, a month in the past I paid $100 extra. Cannot blame any particular person for that though, its just how it's. The pc runs nice and I do no lengthyer want any sort of mistakes or freezing issues to now note about. I am now not doubting the opposite customers having problems or their capabilities of being able to use the computers, then again I am questioning if some (the ones bitching about software concerns) may smartly be related to malware or spy ware that used to be inadvertantly installed because of navigating or downloading sure things from the web. I do now not use this computer for heavy computing or duties. I bought it for comfort of getting a pc to tote round with me. Its perfect for that and I would no longer hesitate to purchase it once extra. Especially since it dropped $100 in a month.






Lowest Price Guaranteed !!! Buy ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) today before price up with our trust deals store!!! To be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Don’t spend your time more than you have to! We have already done research for you. Buy the ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) with us to get LOWEST PRICES and BEST BUY on the product you are looking for. NOW!!!



Title : Black Friday Sale ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) Cyber Monday Deals
Description : ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) Are you looking for Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday Deals on ASUS A53E-XA2...

0 Response to "Black Friday Sale ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) Cyber Monday Deals"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.